Sunday, August 6, 2017

noahs mihi

L.g: to create our school mihi
Te kura o whakaahurangi mihi
kia ora koutou katoa
Greeting to you all
Ko noah taku ingou
My name is noah
Ko lyn taku mama
My mother is lyn
Ko Jono taku papa
My father is Jono
No Ngamotu ahau
I am from new plymouth
Tekau tau
I am ten years old
Ko matua Geoff te kaiako
My teacher is Geoff
No te whanau whitu waru ahau
I am from the year ⅞ team sydicate
Ko matua jason te temuaki o taku kura
Jason is the principal of my school
No reira e te whanau ka nui te mihi
Therefore an extended greeting to our school family
Tena koutou tena koutou tena tatou katoa
Greetings greetings greetings to us all

6 comments:

  1. i like how you used capital letters
    i also like how you used greeted us at the start
    i think you could add more like your mountain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used your principal and your age i think you could use maori

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like how u used captial letters
    i like how u used your princeapal
    u could put maori in ur mihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi noah
    i like how u added the maori underneath
    i also like how u used your age
    but you could add more like your brothers or sisters

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi noah/noah da ninja
    i like how you added your principal
    i also like how u greeted us at the start
    i think you could add less maori at the end

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Noah.p
    i like how u added both versions
    i also like how u used capital letters
    but still add more try your grandparents
    respect ur elders

    ReplyDelete